Saturday, December 20, 2008

Polar Express Goes BANG!

My family went on the Polar Express tonight in Heber. It was so fun. Kam thought it was so great!
He LOVED playing in the snow while waiting to get on the train.
Good thing he was wearing his "Chirstmas Story" snow suit.
All aboard! We were told that you really had to bundle up so I obviously wasn't taking any chances with Kam.
(No children suffered from heat stroke during the making of this memory.)

Papa & GG with Kam & Paiz
I'm pretty sure that look on Jon's face was intentional.

We sang Christmas carols and then read The Polar Express.
Kamden loved that part.

The Elves were so fun with all the kids.
Man, I have such good timing with pictures.
Jeff & Kam look so good, huh?!
Santa came and Kam was saying "HO, HO". (only 2 ho's, no more)
Overall, the Polar Express was pretty fun. The kids loved it.
Thanks Mom & Dad for such a fun Christmas!
The BANG part...yep, Rachel cut bangs on me. I feel like I look so different but they're fun.

6 comments:

Andy and Robyn said...

Here I was going to be so on top of it and get my blog updated first and here you are super speed woman and beat me with your way cute pictures!! Gotta love that new camera!! It was SO fun!!

Unknown said...

I like the bangs! They accentuate your eyes. And that picture of you and Kam with santa is cute, it looks like he's cuddling Santa! How come he's not afraid?

We'll have to try the Polar Express thing next year, it looks like a lot of fun.

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

I am so glad that you had fun.

sharonspot said...

Oh that looks so fun. I bet my kide would like that too! Cute pictures--

The Brady Bunch said...

Your bangs are REALLY cute!!!

Jen said...

Your bangs look cute on you. Rachel always does a good job. I started a blog for Corbin. Check it out if you get a chance.

www.griggsgossip.blogspot.com