Monday, December 28, 2009

Goodness Gracious

Can the year be over already? Well, we had a fantabulous Christmas.
We joined with pretty much the rest of the world and got a Wii.
Jeff was so surprised and so excited.Mac enjoyed a good bow or two.Seriously, he loved the wrapping paper.

This is him opening his Christmas Eve jammies.One Christmas Eve we were going to have some friends over but both their kids and ours got sick. (Kam threw up 4 times!) I was totally bummed so we decided to just order Chinese for dinner.
They came on Christmas and we had lots of fun.
Chtistmas Eve jammiesKamden also got to open a Lightening McQueen sleeping bag on Christmas Eve.One Christmas Eve we sleep under the tree.
Next year we'll have to do it on the 23rd.Mac loves this ball from his G&G Johnson. He decided that he was going to sit up all by himself and play with it.He's like a puppy with that paper.I don't know if you can tell in the picture below but McKay will just sit and look at Jeff and me. He is just memorizing our faces I guess. It is so sweet.
I hope everyone had a very Merry CHIRSTmas.
Sorry the pics are so small. I accidentally uploaded them to be small images instead of medium.

7 comments:

Andy and Robyn said...

I love Jeff's face with the Wii!!! :) And Kam's jams are SO cute--I love the monsters!

The Brady Bunch said...

I love the pictures! Looks like a FUN Christmas! You're gonna LOVE your WII!!!!

ajandersonguy said...

Yeah for Wii's!! I got the wii fit this year! I love the wii!
Jessica

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

I really can't believe how big your boys are getting! Thanks for sharing pictures. It looks like you had a great Christmas! You look really great by the way.

Alice said...

So cute! Your boys are so darling! And you look so fabulous!!!

Nikki said...

You have been one busy family moving right before Christmas! I'm glad you are all settled and had a good one. Wii's are the best. You will all have a blast. I bet Jeff feels like a kid again! Those are cute little boys you've got there!

becca said...

merry christmas (a little late) i keep forgetting that you have a blog. i am in love with the picture of mac in your header. we miss you guys.