Monday, July 25, 2011

New York City

We went to NYC in October for Jeff's work.
It was a short trip but we had a great time and crammed in all we could in Manhattan.
This is a view from our hotel room at night.
 In the day light.
 I love the TODAY show. I watch it about every morning. I was so excited that we were going to be there on Halloween. We dressed the boys up and went all early thinking we would be able to get up close. Aparently half of NY had the same idea.
 This is about as close as we got. They were all dressed up for Halloween too!
 After a long drive all night, this is what the boys thought of the TODAY show.
 After we all got naps, the boys and I went to Central Park while Jeff went to some meetings.
Kam got to climb the rocks.
 An old wooden playground in the park.
 "I'm gonna take you down. Down to China town!"
 The front of our hotel.
 Empire State Building
 The  boys did so good. The trip involved a lot of waiting.
 Classic NYC-Cab, birds, old building, ya know.
 Manhattan Temple
 Mac & Jeff by the Hudson
 Wall Street
 Why does every guys think they need a picture with this?
Well, they got their picture and now I'm posting on the blog.
Are they embarressed? Probably not.
We had a great trip. Hopefully we get to go back and spend more time someday!

3 comments:

Chapman Channel said...

haha, I wonder if Katrina has a copy of this pic :)...I want to go to NYC, but perhaps without kids!! I'd be nervous with all three boys in a huge city!

The Brady Bunch said...

New York is the BEST!!!! Looks like you guys had a good time.

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Looks like so much fun! I absolutely love your scarf by the way.