Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've started something...

hatsandsnaps.blogspot.com
Yep, that's right, I've started something. A little business endeavour one might say.
I love crocheting and bringing things together.
Jeff seems to think I'm pretty good at it, so I thought I'd give it a shot.For the last few months I've been working on starting my own little home business.
I've made:
Hats, bows, bow boards, and bow ties(boys need love too)!
Here's a sneak peak as to what I've been doing.
I've been working really hard and loving making myself become more creative.
I love finding things that are unique, custom made, and no one else has.
I'm going to have an open house the week after Thanksgiving.


Check out my blog:
hatsandsnaps.blogspot.com

If you have a link to favorite sites on your blog, you can add mine if you like it.

11 comments:

Mosers said...

Are you going to have a separate blog or link to this one? I love the hats... how much would you charge to make one for each of my kido's One girl and 2 boys.. I'd give you there head circumference!!! They would be great shocking suffers! My girl has a green coat and I do brown with it.. maybe a brown hat w/ green bow?? Landen has a red and grey coat and peyton doesn't have a coat just a navy blue Bundle me! Let me know.
heidibugg@hotmail.com

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

How darling! Make sure you invite me to your open house. I want some of those hair bows for my daughter!!!

Mosers said...

duh...now I see the blog address!!! I'll add you to my list!

Bill & Jen said...

Lyndzi! I love your bows....and the hat is cute too!!! I'm starting a little somethin somethin up too....lil legs! Have you seen em...I love them, and I hate to put tights on my girls...so these take their place....and boys look dang cute in them too....
Us stay at home moms have to have something to do right?!

The Davis Family said...

Good for you! I'm impressed. Your family is so cute - it's fun to see what you've been up to.

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

You crack me up with your background of Edward!! Thanks so much for the cute hat and bows for Brynlee. They are so dang cute!!

Kes said...

ur awesome! I want a hat. so very cute.

And I LOVE your background.:-) my mom just gave me a pillow case that says "a Vampires love lasts forever" I think she's more obsessed that i am!

Rach said...

Snaps to you! This is great! Good luck with everything, looks like you are having fun with it. Good job!

happymother said...

hey this is Elissas sister do you do baby head bands as well.

Lyndee said...

What a great idea! I love the hat you gave Toree at my shower! She wears it all the time!! I especially love the one with the ribbon, I will have to buy one from you and of course lots of bows!!

Stacy Ellison said...

cute! i looked at your blog. you have some really cute stuff. does crochetting (sp) and craftiness run in your blood? i think it must!