Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Boutique

This is tomorrow.
There are supposed to be lots of fun little booths there and of course I'll be there with my 'Hats & Snaps'.
If you can't make it, no worries. I'm going to be doing an open house the week after Thanksgiving.
Here's the info if you can't read it.
Clubhouse @ Willowbrook Condominiums
1600 North Woodland Drive, Provo
Saturday Nov. 15, 2008
12:00-4:30
*Parking Notice*
You must park in a white stall and put a not that says "Clubhouse" on your dash.

3 comments:

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

I tried to double click but it didn't enlarge. (?) Is it just me? Will you have those bow holders there? :)

Mary said...

okay, so I was scared to change my blog lay out because it was such a hassle the first time, but I saw you did it, so I was inspired. I did it and it was easy! They changed the instructions, so it was way easier. Anyway, I will see you tomorrow. i hope its busy!!

sharonspot said...

How did it go with your boutique? Good luck with the new business. I always wanted to find something I could do from home--still havn't figured that one out.