Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just some pictures...

...of my boys
I just have not really been in a blogging mood lately and so you know what that means?
So many cute pictures of my boys that you aren't getting to see!
So, here are pictures since...I'm thinking Christmas.
McKay
He's my happy boy
Jeff was feeding him and he sneezed!
Was it mean to get he camera instead of cleaning him up?
Well, either way, we captured the moment, right?
Bed head of a very grumpy boy that didn't want to wake up yet.

FINGER PUPPETS!


McKay and that thumb of his.

I was doing The Biggest Loser workout (see t.v.) and Kam was doing it with me.
He was using his animals for weights.
Line em up! Move em out!


This was the last night that McKay would let me wrap him up like this.
He is all over the place now when he sleep.

Jeff's FAVORITE place to eat in Columbus.
We went with some friends for his birthday.

We got some smoked salmon from IKEA for his birthday.
Jeff said that he loved it when they ate it in Iceland.
I took about 3 bites, that was all I could do.
Jeff loved it but I just couldn't do it.
Once again, our paper-eating-billy-goat-baby.

Happy Birthday Jeff

I spelled out "OLD" in with the candles.



Happy Birthday Jeff, I love you.

2 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

It totally looks like you drew a question mark on McKay's face in the sneeze picture. Your boys are cute!

Brooks and Andrea said...

I love Mac's hair :) I agree that it looks like a question mark on his face. That is funny. Paisley loves to exercise with me too. Sh tries to lift my weights and I'm afraid she is going to drop one on her foot and we will have another ER visit.
Can't wait to see you guys. Mac has gotten so big and he is at such a fun stage.