Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WICKED

Niether Jeff or I had ever been to a broadway play. I have wanted to see WICKED for so long and it came to Columbus! How lucky are we?
It was way more than we expected it to be.
Jeff loved it. I loved it. We loved it.

It was clever, funny, and the music was AMAZING!
I haven't listened to anything else for the past 2 weeks but the sound track.
Kamden's favorite song is Popular and he sings along with me.

Did I mention that I loved it and that I want to see it again?
Well, until then...You Tube clips will have to do.

4 comments:

Coombs Family said...

I love that song, PopUUllaaAARrrr! Glad you guys got to go. You look just so pretty too!

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

I did the same thing after I saw it...listened to the music for weeks afterward! I'm glad you guys got to go! It is so good.

sharonspot said...

Lucky! I saw it last summer and loved,loved,loved it! I too listened to the soundtrack for weeks. If I ever get the chance again I am there! You guys look great by the way.

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you guys loved it. I've seen it 3 times and still can't get enough of it. I'm also happy I found your blog. You have such a cute family!