Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Zoo followed us home!

Columbus has the BEST Zoo! We love to go. Jeff went with us a few weeks ago on Labor Day.
We went on a little boat ride that goes through some of the animal exhibits.
We only saw 1 bird on the ride! However, Mac loved every minute of it and did the ole "point and grunt". He's adorable.
Oh wait, we saw this wild creature.
We thought this Mandrill Baboon was friendly...until it hit the glass. It shocked Kam a little then he thought it was cool. I think Jeff had more fun than the rest of us...and the rest of us had a great time.

It just kept getting better. I believe the conversation went like this.
Me: "K, I got it."
Jeff: "Wait, I have a better idea. Take this one."
Me: "K, I got it."
Jeff: "Last one."
What a weirdo.

But, he's my weirdo.

8 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Cute post! I love it how our husbands are more like children than our own children! Glad you guys had fun!

Aarika said...

haha...made me laugh out loud! Aaron would do the same thing---silly men! Looks like you guys had a great time! I am going to have to see how good the zoo is here in Louisiana!!

sharonspot said...

Cute pictures--look like you guys had lots of fun. Hope we get to see you guys again soon.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

I laughed out loud at Jeff! Love the pictures.

Nikki said...

You guys are having way too much fun in Ohio. Jeff cracks me up!

ajandersonguy said...

So cute! That Kam is growing up so fast! I miss you guys!
Jessica

balesfamily said...

Your boys are getting so big and they are so ADORABLE! I miss you guys LYLAS

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

What a funny husband you have! lol. I love the zoo. Looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big Mac looks.