Monday, February 7, 2011

Halloween!

I know the every mother thinks their children are the cutest but have you ever see a cuter Dragon and Skunk?  I mean really people.
This is at our ward Halloween party.
I just can't get over Mac as a Skunk.  It just makes me so happy to see him dressed up like this.
 Skunk on the run!
Check out that little paw.
 So, I love Halloween, dressing up and all.  Everyone was SUPPOSED to dress up. Supposed is the key word here. We were maybe 2 of 6 adults that were decked out.
At least WE had a good time. :)
 I just love this picture.  Let me tell you why.
Some may look at the picture below and think, "Wow, that guy thinks that that's a good time?"
I see a dad. A dad who loves his boys and will take the time to do a fishing pond if it makes his sons happy.
Jeff is such a good dad to Kamden and McKay and we are so lucky to have him.
 Just another adorable Skunk.
 Trick-or-Treating
Kamden of course thinks this is the GREATEST American tradition. People handing out candy by the fist-fulls. I have to say, it is pretty great.
It's only the after-effects that I'm not in love with.
 Mac carried the sucker he got from the first house for the rest of the night.


4 comments:

Brooks and Andrea said...

Love it!! Mac does make the cutest skunk. I love the costume. Wish we got to see the kiddos too.

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

I do have to say they make the cutes skunk and dragon ever! Yet they are the cutes Mackay and Camden ever too! Such adorable boys! You are one lucky momma!

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

What a cute skunk costume!

Lindsay said...

That is for sure, you are a busy mommy with those cute blond boys!!! They definitely got your gene pool on that one.