Tuesday, February 8, 2011

These boys of mine.

How are these boys growing so fast?  Everyday they do things that make me laugh, bit my tongue, want to scream into a pillow, surprise me, and make me love them SO much more!
They are so smart and I am trying to enjoy everyday with them. Hence the reason I'm a little behind on the blogging.
They are some pretty awesome little guys.

Mac sleeping.
Kam sleeping.
 Kamden LOVES letters and spelling.
I can barely keep up with the speed that his mind is going.
 Mac LOVES food.
Every morning I say, "Mac, are you hungry?  Do you want to go eat breakfast?"
He runs down the hallway saying or better yet, yelling, "EAT! EAT!  O-mill." (translated-oatmeal)

 Bed Head
 Jeff keeping the boys busy while I was sewing.

2 comments:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

That first picture of Mac sleeping is so cute and funny! You little guys are so dang cute. I wish I could see them again soon.

Andy and Robyn said...

Seriously~how do they sleep like that??? :)