Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pregnancy dreams

We find out what we're having in 2 weeks. Do you think it's a boy or girl? Give your answer on the pole to the right.
We don't really have a preference. It would be fun to have to little boys and they could be buddies or a girl and have one of each.
I think it's a girl which means it's probably a boy. :) Jeff keeps going back and forth, that way he can say he was right.
I've had 3 dreams that it's a girl!
What do these mean?
First dream-SHE was breech, 6 weeks early, c-section, and we named her Mya.
Second dream-SHE was 6 weeks early, my brother was supposed to watch HER and drop her off at my sisters house but was late. I really needed to nurse her because it had been 6 hours since she ate. He dropped her off and Rachel had the baby in the car seat and was standing out in the driveway waiting for me. Now, I know this was a dream because Rachel was waiting on me!
Third dream-SHE was 6 weeks early, rolling over at 1 month, and freaking me out that we'd have to buy another crib cause she couldn't sleep on the changing table anymore. (Not that I'd really do that with my baby.)
Now, I'm really hoping that the baby doesn't come 6 weeks early cause we've already got stuff planned. Pregnancy dreams are just trippy anyway.

8 comments:

Lyndee said...

I thought I was having a boy but had a couple dreams it was a girl. I vote girl!

Mosers said...

:) I was 100% sure my last child was a girl.. I had a dream that when I found out about Landen he was with a little blond headed girl and then I continued to have dreams about a little blond headed girl for 3 years after... wishful thinking I think...so our ultrasound sent me for a loop! Big surprise to see 3 legs??? Anywhoo...2 boys are great but one of each is nice too! Good luck!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

I had a dream when I was prego with baylie it was a girl but the face in my dream was not baylies face when I saw her. Then I had the same dream when I was prego with coop. Same little face but not Coops. So I still think that I have a little girl face that needs to come to me. HMMMMMMMM!

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

I didn't care what I had the second time around either...so I got one of each! (he he) But, I'll say girl. Although I think another little Jeff would be just as wonderful! Dreams are so weird. Sometimes it seems they mean something, and sometimes they really don't! It's hard to say. So, I vote GIRL.

Mary said...

Pregnancy dreams are so weird! I didn't have any dreams about a specific gender until I found out what I was having. I can't decide what I think you are having. I kind of and leaning toward a boy. I see you with two boys like me!

Nikki said...

Such funny dreams! I had the craziest dreams about having the baby when I was pregnant too! None of mine were ever true...thank goodness!! I vote that you don't find out! That is really fun!

The Brady Bunch said...

I'm saying its a girl. I can't believe you're already finding out what you're having, time flies!!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you no matter if it is a boy or a girl! Having two boys together is fun!! But we have a crazy house somedays!! Can't wait to hear what you're having! Congrats by the way!