Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wow, you are old!

When my brother turned 30 we had a surprise party for him. Jeff said, "Don't do anything like that for me." So, I respected his wishes and did it anyway. It wasn't a big ole party, just a small one with family. Hey, I'm a yellow, it can't be helped.
He asked me if I had anything planned and told him I hadn't really thought about it. wahaha
I blindfolded him and drove him all around. I was talking to my mom about some friends that were moving and I said, "Oh yeah, we just passed their house." Kinda defeats the purpose of the blindfold.
Jeff loves Hannah Montanta

A lot
For reals though, he's old. He was so surprised. We went to Los Hermanos and all of his family was upstairs. (minus the ones who live in another state or have broken appendages.)
I know that's an ugly 3. I should have practiced.
Thanks for coming everybody.
Kam was pooped but he loves a good party.

8 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Thanks for posting some pictures. I wish I could have been there. Bt at least I saw pictures.

Coombs Family said...

Lyndz, you're such a cutey!

Nikki said...

Jeff likes Hannah Montana!!!!! LOL! Tell him he's a cradle robber!! J/K that's funny! It looks like a fun party. You are a good wife to plan that! Have fun next week!

Lisa said...

Well if he's old and he's the youngest in our family...what does that make us?

Lisa said...

Oh yeah, I voted for pink and blue on your poll!

The Brady Bunch said...

Your such a sweet wife. By the way...I heard about your new adventure!! CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

I did the same thing for my mom last year. I surprised her with everyone at Los Hermanos. She loved it! What a great memory for Jeff. I feel ancient because I can remember Jeff as two-year-old! That's how old he was when they moved here. He was always a good kid. I can't believe he is 30. Crazy!

Mosers said...

looks like fun... my son has that same little boys coat.