Monday, March 2, 2009

The Bachelor

So, I think I'm the only female on the earth that isn't hating Jason at the moment.
I love watching The Bachelor. It's totally a waste of time and can be pretty superficial. But...there's something about love that pulls me in.
I have wanted him to pick Molly forever and was ticked when they showed her pulling up in the limo first. He chose Melissa.
THEN...
they had a little Bachelor, after the rose ceremony and he ends it with Melissa cause he can't quit thinking about Molly. YEAH! Melissa really bugged me. Jason loves Molly and Molly loves Jason.
So many people think he's a jerk and that he shouldn't have done it on TV. It had been less than 6 weeks since the end of the show and he's been trying to figure out what to do in that SHORT time.
They are expected to make a decision on the love of their life in just a few hours. He kept saying that he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do.
2nd thoughts are bound to happen.
Everyone that's ticked needs to take chill pill and remember it's still reality TV.
If they're happy, I'm happy.

*Please do not toilet paper, egg my house or slash my tires if you find this blog upsetting.*

8 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Lyndz, you crack me up. I'm glad you're happy with the outcome. I've never actually watched that show, but I hear its a good one.

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

I agree. It's better that he ended it now rather than lead her on. I blame DeAna, because I think he made his decision based on what she said about not following his heart but rather he needs to lead it.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

You are so funny! So I only watched it because I was so sick yesterday and on my bed almost the whole day! I hadn't followed the show. It was interesting...I have very little faith that it will work out with Molly though. He doesn't seem like he has been able to make relationships work...plus the fact that none of the Bachelor shows have produced any worthwhile relationships or marriages, only that one Bachelorette did. He seems to have a lot of growing up to do. But it's entertaining for us right?

Nikki said...

LOL! I am right there with you. I wanted him to pick Molly too but was afraid he wouldn't. So I couldn't have been happier about the outcome. Sometimes you don't know what you really want and miss until it's gone. Yeah!

Brooks and Andrea said...

You're hilarious. I just don't think anybody should put themselves in that situation but then what would we watch on tv??? I don't think it will work out with Molly either. I think that he doesn't really know what he is looking for.

Mrs. Dickson said...

This is like guilty pleasure's anonymous cause I didn't think I would be watching this show at all. I got sucked in. So I was actually a Melissa fan, but I have to say she bugged a little, something about her teeth and a little lispth (I know I'm such a nit picky jerk). Overall, I thought she was the best for both Jason and his son. So I was so so happy, then like 5 minutes later I'm in tears (for real, I need a life) about the breakup. I don't care who you like, that was so sad and breaks your heart. But I can like Molly okay and sure hope she knows what she's doing with this guy who can't seem to find the right one. I'll feel so bad for her (more than Jason) if it doesn't work out. Oh, so glad to get my thoughts out. Sorry it's a novel and I'm banning myself from this next year. For real.

Rach said...

Oh my heck!!! I was going to post about that show too...but was embarassed that I even got emotionally effected by this show! Nice to know I am NOT alone. Umm...yeah I didn't like Molly...but if he thought he had to find love...he didn't have to do that to her on National Tevelvision. He says he cared for her and I think that even if he didn't love her he should have respected her enought to do that in private...it was so morally wrong. But I do hope that he is happy. After an ending like this...not sure I will watch the next! :)

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

So i was going to post a few days ago and forgot. I think he should have picked molly from the beginning, but anyone struggling that much shouldn't have made a choice. I liked melissa better but i knew he cared more for molly. But like Brad a few seasons ago he had the nerve to tell both girls he didn't love them. If he was confused he needed time. Everyone thought Brad was a jerk for letting both girls go. But I thought that was courage. Anyway just letting you know my feeling Talk to you soon.