Saturday, March 21, 2009

Besties Fa Life

I have the BEST FRIENDS EVER!!!
Jeff went to Oregon this week for training so I went to my parents in Idaho. Lena lives in Logan so she was going to give me some layers on Monday on my way through.
I walked in her house and there were all of my best friends from high school.
They gave me a surprise going-away/baby shower.
We all live in different places from Logan to Provo and we get together as often as we can. It's hard to coordinate all of our schedules though oh yeah, and the load of kids. Now I've gone and messed it up cause I'm moving to North Carolina.

I was SO surprised. They are all so thoughtful and I am so lucky to have them as friends. Thanks LYLAS.
April w/ Zack & Carlie

Kamden, Lena, Aubree, Clara, & Millie

New baby stuff (thanks again)

We're a little outnumbered. We have 10 kids between all of us. :)
We had so many people tell us that we wouldn't be friends after high school. We'd all move away and probably never talk again. Well, that's not the case. These girls are amazing and we will be close forever even if we live across the country.
Thanks
I'm gonna miss you ladies.

3 comments:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

It was so fun to get together. You don't know how bad I'm gonna miss you. I guess we'll just have to plan a vacation around going to visit you guys!!

Stacy Ellison said...

that was SO sweet of them. it looked you had tons of fun!

April and JJ said...

Thanks for your post! That was so fun to see you and I can't wait until Monday! I am getting a little bummed out though. :( This is what free long distance is all about though. I'm happy for you, but so so so so so so so so so so so so sad for me. Is that selfish? Love ya!