Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's only been a month...Kam's Birthday

So, it's been a month TODAY since Kamden's 2nd birthday but I realized I hadn't posted any pics from it. He was definitely spoiled this year. He had 3 little parties. One with the Johnson's. His cousin Chloe has the same bday. Then a little party with his friends. I wasn't going to do one but because we were moving I thought it would be fun for him to play with them all one last time. (Really it was so I could see their mommies one last time.) Then we went to my parents over conference weekend and he got another party. His favorite part is the cake. Every time he looks back at pics, he says "CAKE!" about 20 times. I think he's got a sweet tooth.
I couldn't get the thing to light. Jeff thought it was pretty funny. Chloe turned 5. She's nice enough to share her b-day with Kam.
Notice Kamden's blurry hand? He was excited.
I thought this picture was hilarious. The twins are about 6 months younger than Kam and they needed some ice cream too!Kam has a little obsession with dinos. So I decided a volcano cake with dinos would be fun.
He loved it.

DINO!

Kam and his cousins loved the corral.

Yes, it's very common for dinosaurs to be in a horse corral.

Why? Do they look out of place?

8 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Oh. I didn't even now that you had those parties. It looked everyone had fun. Hope that you are feeling well. Loe to all of you!!!

The Brady Bunch said...

Fun parties! I love the volcano cake!!!

Lyndee said...

What a CUTE cake!! Seriously you are so gifted! How are you liking NC by now? Hope you are all doing fabulous!

Andy and Robyn said...

The dinos in the corral was so funny - and no they're not out of place at all! :)

Platt Lucky 7 said...

Yeah, some of us got jipped on the parties. Looks like you had great fun! :)

Coombs Family said...

What a sweet little boy you've got!

Lisa said...

It's great that Chloe and Kam got to celebrate together before you left.

sharonspot said...

Happy Birthday Kamden--you look like you had some great parties!