Saturday, May 23, 2009

kinda boring

Not too much has been going on. I haven't even been taking that many pictures. We have been just enjoying the nice weather and playing outside lots.
Kam thinks he's just like his daddy when he wears his 'basketball shorts' too.
Shena and Cheeto have a little girl, Annelise, that is just over a year older than Kamden. They are such good little friends and they hold hands EVERYWHERE they go. Kam just thinks she's about the best thing ever. When we go anywhere with them Kamden says, "hand, hand, hand." It's so sweet.

Annelise was sad and Kam was trying to console her by giving her hugs.
Kam is just so sweet.
There is a Natural Science Center about 2 miles from our house. Kam loves it. There's a zoo there too.
It was fun but there we TONS of kids.
He loved all the animal and very loudly immitated all their noises.

I don't want to complain about the heat but it's been HOT. When I say, "Jeff, aren't you dying of heat?" and he says, "No, I'm just right." I know that this baby a little heater and I'm glad I only have 4 weeks left. :)
We just keep cool with lots of cold stuff and Kam's fav is of course, ice cream.


He's having a hard time staying in his bed for naps. I knew this day was coming but I just wish it wasn't so soon.

I thought there might be some Dave Ramsey fans that would enjoy this.

7 comments:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

The heat IS awful. We don't have A/C right now, so I'm dying, but I can't imagine being pregnant right now. When I was pregnant, and we were in church, I would have to leave several times during the 3 hours to go outside and rub snow on my arms! I couldn't handle the heat at all. I don't know what I'll do if I have a baby during the summer!! Cam and his little friend are so cute together, he really is a sweetie!

Coombs Family said...

Glad to see you're feeling at home way out there, way way way out there! :) How's Jeff's job going? Does he like it? I can't believe you have only 4wks left! So exciting! I wish I could come and see your new little one when he gets here. I hope you're feeling well! I think about you and your family a lot.

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Hey love the pictures of Kamo. Maybe at som point today I will update. Miss you so much. Just wait until it is 90 degrees and then it rains and then it is 98% humidity. Just thought I would brighten your day a bit. Love and miss you!!

The Brady Bunch said...

I can't believe you have 4 weeks left!! That's so exciting!

Lisa said...

You are on the countdown for sure until that baby gets here! We are thinking of you! (Love the bumper sticker).

sharonspot said...

Cute pictures of Kamden. I am glad that you guys are feeling at home in NC. Keep us posted on the new baby!

The Walker's said...

Kam is getting so big, and it makes me miss him so much! I wish we could see your next one as soon as he comes, but hopefully you will make it out to Utah in the next year or so. Love the name Mackay by the way! Hope you guys are doing well!