Monday, June 1, 2009

PUSH!

Not me silly, Kamden.
So I've been trying to give Kamden some "potty-prep". He's been telling me when he's poopy for a while now so I've been trying to get him to tell me BEFORE he goes. Tonight, after dinner, I was getting him ready for his bath and he said, "Poop." I told him if he needed to go, to run and sit on the toilet.
Cutest thing. (Only cause it's a 2 year old doing it.) He ran into the bathroom holding the back of his bum. So funny. We took off his diaper, I put him on the toilet, and told him to poop.
Now, I'm going to give details so if you don't want them, just quit reading and look at the pics.
He sat there for minute and he let out a little toot. (giggle giggle) I said, "Good, keep going." Over the next minute or so, he tooted about 10 times. I was laughing so hard and had called Jeff in by about #5. We were all laughing, Kamden included. Then, we heard it...SPLASH! Yeah Kamo!
Now, I know, I know. People say that boys take a long time to potty train and that they are usually around 3 but yeah for Kamden. Hopefully this is the begining of a beautiful thing. (By beautiful I mean that we won't have 2 in diapers for very long.)
Both of these pics were just taken. They both have a shadow around my left side so they aren't completely accurate.
I look bigger in the 2nd one cause my shirt is gray & so is the shadow. Oh well.
36 Weeks & 4 Days
May 28th

37 Weeks & 1 Day June 1st

Less than 3 weeks! YEAH!

12 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Yay for Kamden! Seriously, that's exciting, just keep with it. You look so cute prego. I never let Cameron take my pictures pregnant, I looked like the great-albino-whale, ah, who are we kidding, i still look like that! ;P

Brooks and Andrea said...

That is hilarious. I seriously thought "Now why would she be pushing already??" That's awesome that he went. I hope he is mostly potty trained by the time the baby gets here. IT would make things a lot cheaper. You look great. I think you look like you are more out in front than you did with Kamo.

Jen said...

I hope Kamden does better with the potty training than Corbin is doing. He did really really good until he got croup and then we just hit a wall!! It's like we're starting all over again! Good luck to you!!!!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Yeah. He is getting so big. We are so happy. "Knuckles to Kamo" We love you!!!!!!!

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

That's so exciting about Kamden! It really would be great if he was out of diapers soon so you only have to change one diaper instead of two. He's going to love those pictures! I'm so jealous of your pregnant belly! You like like me when I was 6 months pregnant! The second one looks like he's dropped a little.

Andy and Robyn said...

If Kam is really that easy to potty train it is just NOT fair- j/k - actually that would be awesome! And you better not start pushing until at least the 16th when mom gets there or you will be in MAJOR trouble if she misses this birth too!

The Brady Bunch said...

That's awesome!! The other day Leila went pee pee in her potty and I don't know if I've every been a more proud parent! I wanted to post about it, but wasn't sure if anyone would care to read it. LOL-now I'm thinking maybe I should. WAY TO GO KAMDEN!!!

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Go Kamden! That is so cute!

Lisa said...

Your belly is tiny! That is so not fair! I was wondering why the title was PUSH! I was hoping that I didn't miss out on the big news...which was Kamden pooping, of course!

Platt Lucky 7 said...

Lookin' Good!! Good Job Kam(ee) hee hee.

ajandersonguy said...

I'm working on Zoee already. I don't think much is sinking in other than the bathroom means bath time and that's fun!
Even with the shadows you still look tiny. Are you sure you're almost due and not just over stuffed from dinner? :)

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Fist of all cute picture. Love the "poop" story. That is a very exciting day and way to go Kamden for starting early for a boy. What a nice treat for you. You look so cute. You pregnancy went so fast. Can't wait to see the new addition. :)