Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nigh unto impossible

McKay has been smiling
so much this week. It started on Monday and he pretty much has had me wrapped around that little finger of his since then.
It's pretty much impossible to catch a newborns smile on camera.
I thought this one was pretty good I just wish the shadow wasn't on the bottom.We went on Thursday for his 1 month visit. (5 weeks really)
Weight: 9 lbs 2 oz
Height: 21 3/4 inches
He's gained 2 pounds and grown 1 1/2 inches!He's getting so strong. I noticed yesterday that his head isn't a floppy fish. He's still a little Stevie Wonder with it but he's holding it up so much better. Who doesn't love a yawning baby?
When I don't have him swaddled his hands are always like this when he sleeps.

Have you met my son Jerry?
He has Jheri curl!
and it's SO CUTE!

Don't wanna play favorites now. :)
It's so fun to watch Kam with Mac.
When I have Mac on the floor, Kam will run around him and look at me waiting for me to tell him to stop. When I have Mac on the bed, Kam will get up on it and jump, also looking at me waiting for me to tell him to stop. That's about the extent for his abuse for right now.
He loves Mac and will lay next to him will he's on the floor.



I'm SO lucky to have these boys.

9 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Where'd he get all that curly hair! What a sweet little guy.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Darling boys! Yes, you are lucky!

Andy and Robyn said...

You are right-he has changed! It's a good thing you get to come "home" so soon or he would be way too grown up before we met him.

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Way cute curly hair! Does Jeff have curly hair? That picture where he's looking down in that blue outfit with the fish, he looks a lot like Kam. I can't believe he's over a month old!

Brooks and Andrea said...

HE has gotten so big already. I love his curly hair. so cute. Can't wait to meet him.

The Brady Bunch said...

They are two cute little boys! I love his curls too!

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Cute smile, cute hair, cute kids!!!

Andrea Burton Huettig said...

I can't believe how much he looks like the Barthlomes!(Especially the pic under the yawning) I love the culry hair too! What cute boys you have!-Andrea

Platt Lucky 7 said...

So cute!! Can't wait to hold him. Oh ya, I'm excited to see you and Jeff as well :)