Monday, October 26, 2009

Festival of Leaves

A few weekends ago, we went to the Autumn Festival of Leaves in Mt. Airy.
It's a little town about an hour away and Jeff and I love it. It's where Andy Griffith (see previous post...I knew it)grew up so there's lots of memorabilia and fun stuff to do.
It looks like Jeff is saluting but he's looking over the crowd of people.

So many people came up to Mac and would talk to him while I had him in the sling.
They would see those bright baby blues looking out at them and couldn't resist!
I love this baby.
The drive to Mt. Airy is SO amazing. The freeway is lined with trees and our favorite part is Pilot Mountain. It's the strangest looking mountain I have ever seen.

It was sprinkling just a little but still made for a fun walk to the top. Kamden could barely contain himself. He was all over the trails. That boy has fun wherever he goes.

The Knob

(It's called the Pinnacle but to me...it's a knob)

3 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Wow it is so beautiful out there!! I like the knob. And your sling is adorable!!

Coombs Family said...

Fun! Your boys are so cute. Mac is getting so big!

Mary said...

snif snif...I miss the east coast, especially this time of year! Looks like a great time. My, Mac's eyes are so blue, I love it!