Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hand, Hand, Finger, THUMB!


Dum Ditty Dum Ditty Dum Dum Dum

So the other day my friend was holding Mac and said, "Oh, he's sucking his thumb."
He'd never done it before and it was SO cute so I of course went for my camera.
It was like he drug his hand across his mouth and his thumb just happened to stay there.
HOWEVER...I thought it was a one time thing. No, it's not. I really really really do not want a thumb sucker. It's oh so cute and he loves it but he'll thank me later. I've been putting socks on his hands but yesterday, he was sucking his thumb through the sock!
I'm not saying that I'm blaming my friend or anything but....haha

Binky=Yeah (it can be taken away)
Thumb=Bad (it's there...for life)
The rest of the pics are just for your viewing plea-zure.
"More Books!" (Kamden)
"Okay, one more." (Daddy)
"More Books!!!" (Kamden)McKay's first bites of oatmeal.
He liked it better the 2nd time.


I took some pics of Shena's little girl before she got her hair cut.
Kam thinks she's great but he wasn't about to let her have all the attention.
They love to play together.
I have so many pics of Kam with blurry appendages.
When he's moving, it's FAST!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well good luck with that! I haven't had a thumb sucker yet...never say never right?! Your little boys are so cute!

The Brady Bunch said...

Uh oh!! Every time Leila would try to suck her thumb, I'd grab the binki to trick her... ha ha ... not that she went for her thumb all that often, but still. Must be the curse of working in a dental office, you see what the thumb can do to little teeth.

Nikki said...

Ha ha ha! 2 out of my 3 ARE thumb suckers (once a thumb sucker, always a thumb sucker!) Anyway, can I just say that they were the BEST sleepers and BEST cuddlers ever! I LOVED it! BUT can you say, "CHA-CHING?? It took a mouth appliance for one to quit and we are now on phase 1 of braces to widen her mouth from the damage she did!! And now I am just saving $1000 bills for when the other one needs it! I would say, just enjoy the cuteness of it and worry about the damage later. Ha Ha! Easier said than done...I know! Good luck! They are such cute boys!

Andy and Robyn said...

I LOVE the picture of Mac with his hat on-he looks so grown-up in his Hawaiian shirt and hat on backwards! Sweet boys! :) I sure do miss them (and you of course!)

Jeff Gittins said...

I was way excited about my little thumb sucker! She was so cranky until she found her thumb so it made my life easier. But I'm definately not looking forward to weening her from it.

Brooks and Andrea said...

He does look awfully cute sucking his thumb, but that will be hard to break. They both look so big. You'll have to post pics of their costumes after Halloween