Sunday, October 11, 2009

good times, good times

We haven't been up to too much lately.
Just loving living life with the ridiculously cute boys.
Jeff put the frog there, not Kamden.
He is oh so close to the almighty roll over. When he's on his back he can get on his side and almost his tummy.
I thought this was so funny.
During his bath he held on to the faucet the entire time.


He was snoring too!

I got a bunch of cars for Kamden at a consignment sale. He's been in heaven ever since.
So many to line up now.

Notice his pile of "amals" (animals) at the end of the windowsill? I was reading that it's actually good for toddlers to do this. Learning to sort is a major step in their development.
I was actually worried that Kam might have a little OCD but turns out, that is a pretty common concern for toddlers. Don't get me wrong, he still freaks when his toys are disturbed in the slightest but at least we know it's a phase.
His "drogs" (frogs) are sleeping.

10 comments:

Andy and Robyn said...

I love the picture of Mac on the cowboy blanket. He looks so cute. And Kam with his "drogs" asleep. Man, I sure miss those little boys-I just want to squeeze 'em both!

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Oh my, your boys are the cutest! Mac is getting a cute, round belly! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute!

Unknown said...

Lincoln lines things up too, I was worried he was OCD. Good to know!!

Mary said...

Such cute boys!!! Kam and Jack are soo much alike, too bad we don't live close now that they are old enough to be buddies :(

Brooks and Andrea said...

Mac is getting so big. I can't believe how much he has changed since we were out there. We miss you guys. If you hear of any free plane tickets we would be out there in a jiffy :)

The Brady Bunch said...

Your boys are so cute!! I luv ya to pieces and MISS YOU!

Coombs Family said...

They are both getting so big, sigh. Cute pictures, and those are giant mushrooms!

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

They are so darling! I love little boys! The cars lined up reminded me so much of my oldest one, Tanner. He did that too!

sharonspot said...

Such cute pictures. I can't believe how fast Mac is growing!