Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yikes

We are leaving for Utah TODAY!!!
I have too many cute pictures on my camera and I've been slacking on blogging.
This post is going to be an overload of adorable and silly pics of my ridiculously cute boys.
He likes his "aminals" just a bit.
If you can't tell.
Obsessive? Maybe.

I don't know much about this picture.
All I do know it that that's pink play dough in my sons ears and my husband took the picture.
Me: Kam, what are you doing?
Kam: Making a caterpillar song.
I'm thinking it's from a book.
He's been on a kick of tearing up little pieces of toilet paper and lining them up all over the place.
I can't remember what he was eating but it looks like he liked it.
He likes food but he LOVES his thumb. This last week was the RS (Relief Society-church group) birthday party. It was SO fun but a little stressful with all of the planning. We had a birthday theme with cupcakes.
I even took my camera that night to take more pictures but totally forgot. :(
We had all of the cupcakes on stands and everything was decorated hot pink, yellow and green.
We made birthday boards (sorry no pic, again, I forgot) and 3 different sisters talked about how RS has blessed their lives over the years.
Kamden has been asking for cupcakes everyday since.

Enjoying a banana
I got this changing table on Craigslist and painted it "Fabulous Red".
It adds so much cheery-ness (not a word??) to the boys room and is a "Fabulous" place for some toys.

6 comments:

Platt Lucky 7 said...

It looks like they are keeping you very busy!! I can't wait to see them (oh, and you and Jeff)!!! Remember, it is cold at my house, bring slippers!!

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Mmm the cupcakes look delicious! How cute are your boys! I can't wait to see them.

April and JJ said...

Way cute pictures! I'm so excited to see your boys. So, don't you love little torn up bits of toilet paper? Cadence has been using it to dress her polly pockets. And I actually don't love it. :)

The Brady Bunch said...

Is Kam all potty trained? JEALOUS! I can't get Leila to do it! The picture of him with playdough in his ears, he looks so much like Jeff!

sharonspot said...

Cute cupcakes and even cuter kids!

The Walker's said...

I'm so excited you guys are coming to Utah! I can't believe how big both of your boys are getting, it is just nuts.