Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trip to Utah...Part One

We had so much fun the with Johnson's.
The time always goes by too fast.
Jeff was busy working the first 3 days but we did get some good days of play in there.Kamden had plenty of time to wrestle with his cousins.
And got plenty of rest to recharge his little batteries. McKay was such a momma's boy and wouldn't go to ANYONE for the first little while.
I knew it was going to be a challenge before we ever got here because he sometimes didn't even want Jeff.
Sharon somehow worked her magic and got him to warm up to her.
I think brownies were involved.

Mac would let me hold the babies as long as he was in on the action.
Sarah & Sophie
Mac has been pulling himself along for over 2 months now and just last week, he decided that he would get up on all fours and really crawl.
Kourtney, Chase, Abby, & Kam
The 2007 babies
to be continued...

5 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Those babies are tiny!

Robyn said...

I am sad we didn't get to see you guys, I think we live in the same city as Jeff's family too! Maybe next time! Sophia just decided to crawl the right way last week too. Yay for babies!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

So sad. It went by way to fast....:( *sniff sniff* Cute pics I really like the one of Austin wrestling Kamo. Don't get very much interaction with the older boy cousins and the younger ones. Very cute to see.... Miss you guys!

Platt Lucky 7 said...

Those are cute baby nieces you have there :)

April and JJ said...

Where's part two? I want to see your pictures from seeing the girlies! I'm still pretty sad that I missed you!