Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Missing...One Ringlet

The time has come...I had to cut my baby boys hair.
Why? Well, I'm asking myself the same question.
It's kinda funny cause I was pretty determined not to cut it till he turned one but it came on all of the sudden. Before I knew it I had the scissors in hand and we were cutting curls and snappin' pics.
Now, I don't want to hear any comments that I shouldn't have done it cause I'm still a little sad about it all. hehe

It was getting in his eyes and if I didn't have lotion or gel in it, it was looking pretty shabby.
Just look at those curls!
It was a transformation, a bouncing baby to a big boy!

I wanted to make sure I got a good ringlet for his baby book but after that first initial cut I was like, "OH NO! It's too short." By then, the damage was done.
Mac would look adorable with no hair. But the curl...
I guess I better just buck up cause that's part of growin' up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, he looks sooo cute!! I'm a fan of the haircut--he still has so many curls without the length! LOVE IT!!

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

He is adorable! And there is still enough hair to work with. I've done the same thing with my boys...I like their hair short, but at the same time I mourn because it changes their look. I think he looks perfect...just in time for his birthday!

Platt Lucky 7 said...

SOOOO cute!! I felt that same way with Spencer. They never did grow back. I think he looks like Jacob a little bit.

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

He is such a handsome boy! Really, I can't get enough of those pictures.

Aarika said...

Don't feel sad!! He's adorable and I would have done the same thing truth be told! I love it! It will be fun to see it grow back all curly and then cut again as he gets older.

Brooks and Andrea said...

I love it. He has the best hair. Can't wait to see him again.