Sunday, November 14, 2010

"BOO! I scared ya...I think ya"... well, you know the rest.

I love me some Halloween...and yes the candy does have something to do with it. But so does the dressing up, party having, good times that are to be had.
We put on a little party with some of our friends. We love those little kiddies of our but this one was just adults and we had a great time. Everyone came up with some great ideas.
We went with the good ole classic:
Frankenstein & Witch
(I love being a witch for Halloween. I have all the necessities on hand, right in my very own closet. har har
This year I put a spin on it...I was a PURPLE witch.)

The Christmas Story-Halloween Style

The Leg Lamp & the Fra-geelay Box

Honey Bee & Her Flower

BOO!

Jack and Sally
The Hunter & His Deer

Wendy, Peter, & Tink


He was Her, She was Him
They were Them


Mmmm...anybody hungry for
a Big Mac and Fries?


Oo-ee-oo-ah-ah. Ting, tang, walla-walla, bing, bang.
Witch Doctor & His Spooky Witch Wife

You said who was coming to my rescue?
Oh, those one Superheros.

The Big Muscled Superheros
Robin: "Holy Halloween Batman!"

"The Ward Majority"

These 2 got my vote. HE was the dental student and SHE was pregnant.
Really Laura is the dental student and Shawn has his own business but pretty much the rest of the ward, the husband is in dental school and the wife is pregnant.

We played Twister Hoopla...so fun.

Jeff & I didn't last long but we still had a good time.

Jeff is definitely my favorite in this picture. We all did something silly. He said he couldn't think of anything so he just turned around. So funny.
Thanks everyone for a fun night!

No comments: