Monday, November 8, 2010

Not quite the result we had hoped for...but better!

So, living in Ohio, there is a bit of a "shortage" on BYU games. Don't worry, Jeff finds his ways via the Internet. There is 1 BYU game on TV here a year. We decided to have a party, a celebration have you.
We invited some friends over and planned on some good grub and game.
Well...BYU lost to UTAH STATE! I know. I was like WHAT?!
Moving on to happier times...
We made Dutch Oven Pizza!
So luxurious, I know.Jeff went all out. He watched all the You Tube videos on the subject.
Made the dough the night before.
Educated Kamden on the proper technique of briquette use.
Made the most delicious, unhealthy pizza around.
We made one pepperoni (man choice) and one BBQ chicken (woman choice).
I know I look ridiculous in this picture...don't judge me.
Jeff put me in charge of making the cobbler.
I could handle that. I'm all about a-can-of-pie-filling-and-dumping-a-cake-mix-on-top kind of cobbler dessert.
Even though BYU got their buns handed to them, the night was so fun and we are most definitely going to be making Dutch Oven Pizza in the near future.

1 comment:

Aarika said...

Sounds like a fun night! I am still waiting to meet a "Louisiana Lyndzi and Michelle". Need to find them and fast! Hope you are doing well! :)