Saturday, November 6, 2010

Swim & Soccer Supreme

We love the Y. Kamden just finished up his first round of swimming lessons and is ready for more! I tried teaching him a little bit last summer but it was pretty much a bust. It was so hard to help him and try to keep McKay happy at the same time. He did so good, one on one with his teacher.
Before I know it, he'll be jumping off the diving board!

We also put Kam in fall soccer.
Let's just say that he excelled at swimming.
During the first game, he ran around with a purple clover in his hand the entire time. I finally had to tell him I'd hold it and he could have it back after he kicked the ball.
I think he'll be a little more into it next year when he's 4 and actually cares.
Do 4 year olds care?

Either way, it was so fun watching him out there sporting it.

No comments: