Monday, March 21, 2011

The Fun Ship-Day 2-At Sea

Day 2 was a Fun Day At Sea. There was SO much to do on the boat!
My favorite part was playing with my family.  We hadn't seen any family since October when Jeff's parents came to visit and it had been since August since I had seen my family.

Jeff, Andy, and Andrea...showing off their "skills".
I will say, all 3 of those people on the court...in-laws.

 After a nice work out with Robyn, she talked me into taking a picture with...the green guy.
 Family Feud
The Women vs. The Men
Brooks, Andy, Jeff, Jon, Daddy-o
 Ah, it was Valentine's Day. How romantic.
It was really nice to see everyone together with their spouses and actually enjoying conversations without little kidlets running around.

The lovely model Jeff here, presenting his chocolate heart shaped Valentine dessert.
 Formal Night
 Zee ladies
 Zee man
It was so fun to get all dressed up and fancy-shmancy. Jeff for some reason was carrying my mom's purse. He likes to think outside the box. What a fine necklace it turned out to be. Oh and yes, he did walk the length of the ship like this.

1 comment:

Andy and Robyn said...

Do my eyes deceive me - or- has my dear, sweet sister finally updated her blog!!! :)
I love your pics~it's so fun to see everyone else's! :) When are we going back?!?!?!?!