Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kamden got new shoes! One Sunday morning after his bath, he brought them to me wanting to wear them. He thought he was pretty cool stuff.
For my 26th b-day, we had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Yummy! We tried to go see Dark Night, it wasn't happening. Finally, after stopping at 3 different theaters we settled on Mama Mia. I think it was a good choice. Jeff always loves a good musical with men dancing in flipperes. It was just his style. Really though, I was happy and it was a fun b-day. Robyn & I have pictures like this from just about every birthday. In our swimming suits with no make-up. Hot, I know. We were at Cherry Hill, camping this year. It's fun to celebrate together cause we're 8 years apart and our b-days are 8 days apart. Kamden discovering what a brain freeze is.
Jeff knows my aversion to whipped cream. So, at The Cheesecake Factory, we got it on the side so as not to spoil our delectable dessert. He had almost forgotten what it looked like, so white, creamy and fluffy. Needless to say, he enjoyed it.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the diaper/shoes combo...Fierce! Yay for your new blog! Ours is thegilliamgang.blogspot.com

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

You finally caved! I'm so happy you joined the blog hype. It really is so much fun, and it feels like you are talking to your friends and family every day.

Aubree

Coombs Family said...

Yay Lyndzi! Hey, we've got the same background! You know what they say about great minds think alike!
cameronandamelia.blogspot.com

Brooks and Andrea said...

Yea!!!! It looks good. I like the picture at the top.

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! You are already a pro at it. Nice work. Sounds like you had a a happy birthday.

JethRobyn said...

Looking good, I'm impressed with your newly acquired blogging mastery (Vertical pictures and all!). Keep up the good work :)

April and JJ said...

very cute! And hey, I think for the first time I can actually say that Cam is getting bigger! And Bartlome-e-er. He's so cute! Please move to my neighborhood since I never go to Utah Valley. I know you'll look into that! I'm glad you're blogging. When you are updating yours, please update mine as well. :)

tara said...

Hey Lynzi. Cute blog. This is tara sorensen if you don't recognize the last name. You a cute little guy and he looks like so much fun. Hope everything is well with you and your family.

Garrett and Kaylee Edwards said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog too! It's really an excellent way to keep in touch. Kamden is getting to look like such a big boy, and he is so stinkin cute! Make sure to visit our blog too: GarrettandKaylee.blogspot.com