Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Luck ain't go nothin to do with it!"

So after living in Logan for 4 years, I thought I was obligated to the Aggies forever. That just isn't the case. Jeff bleeds blue and it's getting all over me. The BYU game today was AWESOME! Last week after their win against Washington everyone was blaming the officials because of the 'unsportsman like conduct' on Washington's part. "BYU just got lucky." Well my peeps, just take a little looksy at the scoreboard. 59-0 Again, that's 59-0 I know, I just can't get over it.
At the end of the happy occasion. I love my Jeff.
I love the begining of the game & getting all pumped up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that pic of you and Jeff! That was an awesome game! Go COUGS!

Brooks and Andrea said...

The pic of you and Jeff is so cute. I love it!!

Nikki said...

First of all I just have to say, "GO COUGARS!" That was an amazing game and that picture of you two is SO SO cute! So anyway...I found your blog!I knew you had one so I had to check it out. We need to talk Robyn into doing one too! I'm going to add you to my list if that's OK, so I can take a peek every now and then! Our blog is whiteheadfamily5.blogspot.com. Kamden is growing so big and what a cutie!
Nikki