Saturday, September 13, 2008

Garden of the Gods-Utah County Version

There was an area in my mission called Garden of the Gods. I never served there but I always wanted to go because I heard it was just amazing. Last week I went to The Gardens at Thanksgiving Point and it was beautiful. I guess it's my Utah County version of Garden of the Gods. The pictures don't do this justice. The arbor wrapped around in a semi circle and was surrounded by roses.
There was this happy little boy there and I just couldn't resist snapping a picture or 2, or 3, or 12. (Double click on this picture. He's a blur, running in circles.)
Watching the hungry fish. Kamden says "sh, sh" for fish.
Kamden and his buddy Lincoln feeding the "sh,sh".

5 comments:

sharonspot said...

Hey guys, had fun reading your blog. Kamden looks like he is growing up fast. We have had fun watching the last 2 BYU games too. Keep posting stuff--its fun for me to see since I don't get to see you very often.

tara said...

Hey Lyndzi, did you serve a mission or was that your husband posting? Keep up the good work on your blog.

Lyndzi said...

I did serve a mission. I went to Nashville Tennessee. I'm lovin the blogs. ;)

JethRobyn said...

This was a fun day, let's do it again..how about Wednesday :)

sunnie said...

your little boy has gotten so big! what a cute family you have