Friday, June 26, 2009

snips & snails & puppy dog tails

Who doesn't just love a new little baby?

It has been a wonderful week. Little Mac is a sweet little baby and we are so lucky to have him in our home. Kamden loves him so much. He is always peeking over the bassinet and saying, "Mac, bed. Baby, bed." Yesterday, while nursing McKay, Kamden said, "Lap, baby, bed." He wanted to sit on my lap so that meant that the baby needed to go in his bed. Well, it was kind of important that McKay stay on my lap so we doubled up. For now my lap can hold them both.
My mom thinks that Mac has grown already in the week he's been here. I can't believe how fast they change. Kamden looks monstrous compared to 2 weeks ago when he was my little baby. He's so helpful too. Pulling diapers out and handing me McKay's binky seems to be his little specialty.
With a little help from my mom, Jeff, and a good camera, we took some really fun pictures last Saturday.This one is definitely my fav.Nothing like a daddy and his boy.
Yeah, Jeff's sporting a size 14.
McKay has Jeff's feet, or I should say, his toes.
They are the exact same!

I'm sure you noticed but I changed the title of our blog from --Keepin' Up With the Johnson's-- to --Three Men & a Little Lady--. That way you'll know who it is if you have a blog list.

4 comments:

JethRobyn said...

I love the photos!! If you want to, you can email some of these to me and I can mess with them on photoshop to smooth out the background. Your little guy is ADORABLE!! I really understand the double lap thing. I usually have Linc on one side and Sophie on the other, sometimes Linc just wants to hold Sophia on my lap! It's so fun having big brothers around :)

Coombs Family said...

I have really enjoyed looking at all of your photos and reading about your new little one! I'm glad you are all doing so well and that everybody is healthy! How's Jeff's new job going? How are Kamo's dino adventures? Miss ya, and I'm thinking of ya!

The Brady Bunch said...

The pictures are so cute! And I love that Kam needs his mommy lap time too. I bet its so fun to see Kam as a big brother.

Lisa said...

I love these pictures. I can't wait to see you guys.