Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What's on my camera right now?

Yeah, life hasn't been too eventful lately. But...here ya go anyway.
For Memorial Day, we went to the Natural Science Center.
Kam loves the place. Jeff has a facination with turltles. He was really sad that we gave ours away when we moved. Rachel and her kids are taking good care of our little Hippo.
Of course, THE DINO!
We went with some friends to a drive-in movie. We watched Night at the Museum 2.
(Kam is showing you his Sally car.)
Now, I really hate stray cats. I don't know why exactly, I think it has something to do with yuckiness and not knowing where they have been. However, Kam loves this one. Our neighbors have named it, feed it and take care of it so I guess it's not too 'stray'.
Kam could watch her all day. (Just as long as he doesn't touch it)
Oh and yes, my son carries this bag all over. He keeps his cars in it.
It's not femmy, it's practical.

Taking care of his dino.

He's been trying to feed his T-Rex his smaller lizard.
For his 2nd birthday, my Grandma Barthlome gave Kam a card with a dino on it.
I found it the other day and he carried it around all day and then slept with it for the next few nights.
I'm not kidding, it's an obsession.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha!Ha! I never knew Jeff was fascinated with turtles. The things you don't know about your family. Kamden is going to be a great big brother! He'll probably want to play dinosaurs with the baby the first chance he gets!

Andy and Robyn said...

Kam does NOT have obsessions - I don't know what you are talking about!! He just likes what he likes and DON'T mess with him or them!! :)

Tiffany Clay and London said...

I heard you had your baby!!!!!!!!!! YAY I can't wait to see pictures :) I hope everything went well and that you are feeling ok. I'll keep checking back to see pics!!