Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happiest Place on Earth

They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth.
I think it just so happens to be wherever Mac is.
I thought this was hilarious!

I can't get enough of his smiles. He was mid-sentence when I snapped this
Pardon the interruption.

We went to Charlotte on Labor Day.
This is the Lowes Motor Speedway.
This morning Kam was playing very quietly.
RED FLAG!
The little dear found the baby powder.


This is new fav thing.
He watches a movie on his toy basket.
This picture is especially funny. Look at his feet.
Jeff says all the Barthlome women could sit like that for hours.
This is also something new.
Naps don't take place in bed anymore.
Same shirt, different days.
Brooks, Andrea, & Paisley get here today!
Yeah!

7 comments:

7 Pages Long (Steve & Lisa) said...

Lyndzi, Ya'll were 5 minutes from our house on Labor day. We are not far at all from the speed way. Next time you can drop by.

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Lynz, Mac is so sweet! I love his smile, and as annoying as Kam not sleeping in his bed may be, it sure makes for cute pictures!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Hey! Darling pics of my darling nephews. Wish we were closer. Love you. Just don't let Kam find the baby oil. It can be very dangerous. Tell you about later. Just keep that up really, really high.Give a big hug to those boys and tell Kam that "Unca Bryan misses him." Lots of love.

Andy and Robyn said...

I am proud of you for taking a picture of the baby powder - it makes for a funny story later - sometimes much later ! :) And I am WAY jealous that Brooks and Andrea are the ones headed out instead of us. Have fun!! :)

The Brady Bunch said...

LOL! Leila's favorite place to take naps is under our bed...silly little kids. Mac is ADORABLE!!!

Jen said...

I can't believe how big Mac looks! Those are such cute pictures. Have fun with Brooks, Andrea and Paisley. When is it mine and Corbin's turn??

Mrs. Dickson said...

I love your posts of your boys. Just so you know i check your blog all the time. I just love it. So glad you were able to come back and visit family. Love ya!