Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring...

So today I was sure that I could hear rain but it was sunny outside.
I went to investigate...by looking out the window.
Sure enough, it was pouring. We went outside to check it out.
Kamden could only contain himself for about 3 seconds then he was out running around in it.


He was soaking wet!
Why not just take a seat?


Contemplating what just happened?


Childhood in all it's grandeur and glory.

I remember looking at grown ups when I was little and thinking, "How boring! Come play."
Today, I was so happy to just watch Kamden. He was having so much fun and actually, I was having fun just watching him.
Jeff and I were laughing with him and just enjoying the moment.



Mommy & Mac

I love it when my boys are happy.

5 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Kam is so cute! And I LOVE your hair!!

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Yeah, you look great Lynz, it's so true about thinking adults are boring until you become one. How fun, I'm sure Kam will remember this for a long time!

Andy and Robyn said...

So fun!! I love your hair in the picture thats on the side of you and Jeff.

Cher said...

Hey Lyndzi- answering your question, click on the title of the blog post you want to link and the url will come up in the address bar, copy and paste that then link it to the word you want it linked to! i hope you are well!

Coombs Family said...

It really is the small and simple things that matter most, right? You guys look great!