Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's just that simple...

So a few posts ago I told everyone that if they wanted to be featured on my blog, all they had to do was hop on a plane and come to NC to visit.
Pretty simple and inexpensive, right?
Well,
Brooks, Andrea, & Paisley came to visit this last week.
It was oh so fun!
We went to the beach.
Showed off our smokin hot bodies.
and Kamden was even willing to share his toys with Paisley.
They had so much fun together.
Paisley loves Mac. She liked to point to him and say "Baby Mac" over and over again.
They usually wanted to do whatever the other one was doing.
Drink apple juice, say apple juice, share apple juice...repeat.

Sorry the pics are out of order, it won't let me move them around.
This was the beautiful sunset at Wilmington Beach.
Like I said, show off our hot bodies. haha
We all were covered in sand. Worse than Bear Lake!
Kamden and Paisley are showing it off in this pic.

For anyone who knows about my little water phobia, you'd be darn proud of me.
That's me...in the ATLANTIC!
I saw Jeff and Brooks having so much fun playing in the waves. I was jealous.
Jeff held my hand and got me in the water.
My oh my, it was fun.
We all got knocked around pretty bad when we were standing where to waves crash on the shore.
Brooks & Andrea in the Atlantic.



It was such a fun little vacation and we were so happy to see the Barthlome family.
Thanks for coming guys. We love you.

2 comments:

Coombs Family said...

What fun pictures! I love those necked bumb-bumbs! Glad you have a great time w/ your family!

The Brady Bunch said...

ha ha ha...there is something so funny to me and little toddler bodies, they crack me up! Looks like you guys had a fun time! FAMILY IS THE BEST!