Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ah Mac, you make me laugh.

I laugh right out loud when I see this picture.
Jeff was holding him on his lap just before we went to bed. McKay already has bed head too.
He was being so funny, making faces at us.
I have to share all of these pictures. I love this boy and he makes me laugh EVERYday.

He is growing so fast. He does the cutest sweet little things and sometimes it makes me so sad that we don't have any family around so they can enjoy this amazing little boy. Blogging will have to do.
He went in for his 4 month at the beginning of the week.
14 lbs 8.5 oz - 25%
25 inches long -50%
41 3/4 cm head circumference - 25%
I know I put this picture on my last post but I just love it.

Get comfy Mac.

3 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

He is SO cute!!! I wish we could meet him :( But I am just glad that we have these blogs to keep in touch!

Brooks and Andrea said...

He is a cutie. I love the first picture.

Jeff Gittins said...

That first pic is priceless!:) See he thinks your crazy too! J/K. What a sweet little boy.