Friday, April 1, 2011

The Fun Ship-Day 5-Belize

Belize

Zip lining in Belize was awesome!
Brooks and I opted out of the cave tubing and Mayan ruin tour to go zip lining.
We (and by we, I mean me) were a little freaked out a first but after that first initial jump is was SO worth it.
I didn't get many pictures of it. Sometimes I feel like I'm so worried about getting a good picture that I miss the joy of the moment.
It was fun too to spend some time with Brooks.
Hiking to the top.
Brooks, my brother, the Chilean miner.
They suggested wearing jeans, he wished he wouldn't have.  Wranglers and humidity don't really mix.
Feet brushing along the tops of trees in Belize...not too shabby.

This is only okay in a foreign country.  Then it gets posted on a blog when you get home.
We got to eat in the top of a restaurant, enjoy the scenery on the drive to and from, and go zip lining.  Pretty great day.

2 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ahh looks like you guys had a blast!!! I am still so jealous you guys got to go!

Andy and Robyn said...

I seriously LOVE that picture of Brooks~it is one of my favorites from our trip!!! :)