Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Fun Ship-Day 6-Cozumel

COZUMEL
By far, the most beautiful water.
Tulum
Passing through the wall, entering the city.
Iguana
They were all over.
This was one of my highlights.
Visiting Tulum and seeing the ruins of a city that once was, was pretty incredible.
Looking at it from an LDS perspective only strengthens what I believe about Christ and His visit to the Americas that is recorded in the Book Of Mormon. I felt like I was walking through the American Jerusalem.
I am so glad that I got to share this experience with Jeff and my entire family.

Helaman, our tour guide.
At the top standing behind the temple. We are facing the water.  There is a reef directly in front of this temple that protected the city from unwanted incoming ships.
Heading back to the ship. It was a long, exhausting day but I would do it again in a heatbeat. Oops, I mean heartbeat.
I love this picture too because you can see all of the cruise ships that were in the port.

No comments: