Monday, November 2, 2009

BOO!

This was the best Halloween EVER!
I had so much fun trick or treating with my boys. I think that by the end of the night, Jeff was beginning to wonder if it was MY first Halloween.
When I was little we would get all decked out in our costumes and then cover them up with our thick winter coats, get in the car, hit the grandparents houses and then drive from house to house. (they were very far apart you see)
This year, oh my goodness, was so fun.
Kamden was a LION! ROAR!!!!!!!! and Mac was a Giraffe (cutest one I've ever seen)The neighborhood we went to was SO fun. It was so nice outside, some people were sitting in their driveways handing out candy. This is pretty much how the night went...
Me: What do you say?
Kam: Peez
Me: For candy.
Kam: Twick or tweet.
Me: What does a lion say?
Kam: Roaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!
One house, the guy started to roar back and Kamden was laughing so hard. Kam would roar and then the man would roar back. They went back and forth and Kamden just kept giggling. It was such a fun night.
Carving pumpkins.

Even though we are across the country, Jeff still roots for BYU.

It took a lot of coaxing but Kamden FINALLY stuck his arm inside. Yeah, that lasted for a whole 3 seconds.

Trunk or Treat
This is Jeff's handy work on the trunk.
Pretty awesome.
I look so ridiculous here but I had to post the family pic. I was going to be a witch but on Friday about and hour before the trunk or treat when I went to get the costume, I realized that I left it at my sister's house...in Utah. Let's just say, the 80's weren't good to us.

Heading out on Halloween.
Kam going through his spoils.
Isn't it classic that when kids get home, they dump their candy on the floor to check out what they got?
Mac's Halloween treat.
His fist.

5 comments:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

you all looks so great! I'm glad you guys had so much fun.

The Brady Bunch said...

I love your pumpkin...not Jeff's so much, but yours is great!! JK Your boys look adorable in their costumes! It was my favorite Halloween too, 2-year-olds are the BEST!

Mary said...

Such cute costumes! I love your boys. We had a blast this ear too! p.s. jack is kissing the pictures of your boys on the computer screen, cause he loves the costumes!

Coombs Family said...

Love the roaring lion story. Cute!

Andy and Robyn said...

So fun! And I love the pics of their treats--candy and a fist! :)