Friday, August 5, 2011

Mr. Independent

Anyone that has ever had a 2 year old...met a 2 year old...been around a 2 year old...or seen a 2 year old from a distance, knows that they like to be what we'll call INDEPENDENT.

Oh McKay. The little dear. I love him so much. The other morning, this was so hilarious that I couldn't help but laugh, take pictures and video. He LOVES my high heels. He wanted to walk down the stairs but found that it was a little challenging. Hello, I still clutch onto the handrail as I'm walking down the stairs in those killers.

 Mad that I had the camera.
 Refusing any assistance.
(Don't mind the mess on the stairs. Garage Sale day)
 This picture is to show that he really can be happy and sweet and cute and that I do love him.

*Dunno why but Blogger wouldn't let me post the video of the little outburst.*

1 comment:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

So stinkin cute! Love these photos! He will be crying when you show him in his teenage years too! Thanks for the good reading material over the last couple days! Love the blog posts!