Saturday, August 6, 2011

Part 1-Utah

 Jeff & I know how lucky we are to be able to fly home to see our families.
We both have such wonderful families and our boys LOVE spending time with their grandparents and cousins.
We flew from Columbus to Vegas then back to SLC. 
(Doesn't make sense to me either)
From Vegas to SLC, the boys slept.
That is how all plane rides should be. Child or adult.

 BBQ our first night in Spanish Fork.
 Watching a movie with some of the cousins...and Aunt Lisa.:)
 Chuck-O-Rama
Kam thought he was pretty awesome that he got to sit with the big kids.
 The Bean Museum
 Boys + Animals =Heaven
They loved it.
 Um, can you be anywhere near Provo and not go to Brick Oven?
I love me some Cream O' Broccoli.
 Then Jeff was put to work helping Dan fix the disposal.
He usually helps his mom with things that are up high or heavy cause you know, he's so big and strong. Well, it's good to be needed right?

1 comment:

The Brady Bunch said...

Seeing family is so fun! Especially when you live so far away. I remember when Rob and Kelli were in Iowa, we would count down the days til they would be back to Utah with my cute nephews!