Tuesday, August 30, 2011

#3 & #4

Yep...that's right. We're having TWINS!

We went in this morning for my first trimester ultrasound. As soon as it was on there, I saw 2 little circles and knew it was twins. Jeff thought, "Huh, that's interesting. There's a mirror image." That's no mirror image Jeff.

The Dr. said, "I've got a surprise for you two. It's twins." I was so excited, I got a little teary. Jeff about fell off the chair. He said, "What?!" He kept asking, "Are you SURE?" The Dr. kept saying, "100%."

I'm 11 weeks and they are due around March 18th. So, for about 2 weeks we'll have 4 kids, 4 and under. (Kam turns 5 the end of March) 

Who's ready to come visit?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. YEA!!!!! That is so exciting Lyndzi!! Congratualtions!

Andy and Robyn said...

I'm ready to come visit!!!! Better yet~just move across the street!!! I seriously am so excited for you guys! :)

Tiffani Tarbet said...

Oh my, that is so exciting! Good luck!

Jen Jensen said...

When I found out I was having twins, I was 17 weeks along. I had the Jeff reaction and just about fell off the table! It took me weeks and weeks to adjust to the idea...I kept thinking they would find a third one in there! LOL It's a great ride and you two will do a fabulous job...I have no doubt! :)

Brooks and Andrea said...

Awwww!!! Your house is going to be crazy. I agree with Robyn, you better get back west so we can help you. Paisley is so excited for 2 babies :)

Melody said...

Andrew asks every few days when he's going to play with Kamden and McKay again, so whenever you're feeling tired and want a break, come on over and I'll watch the boys while you take a nap. :)

Mrs. Dickson said...

CRAZY! I love it! I hope you can move closer to your family especially now. 2 for 1 special, just awesome and congrats!

Lyndee said...

Wow I can't imagine what a crazy moment for you guys. Congrats!!

Jodi said...

YEAH!!! How exciting! Good luck with that adventure!