Thursday, August 11, 2011

Part 6-The Grand Finale!

 After Sister's Weekend, my family dropped me off in Spanish Fork for the last few days. 
The boys had so much fun, I don't know if they even noticed I was gone. :)
This post has so many more pics of McKay but he just kept doing all these cute little things.

Like wearing Baylie's hair bow.

 And thinking he was pretty cool.
 Then showing that it's okay to wear a hair bows AND play baseball.
 But to really LOVE the airplane mommy got in St. George.
 But a tutu is always a good change. Especially with the diaper hanging out the back.
 For as long as I can remember, Kamden has lined things up. 
Food, toys, rocks, sticks, anything!
He loves the tramp and his army guys so...life is good.
 We also celebrated McKay's 2nd birthday!
What 2 year old wouldn't love that cake?
Delish
 Always sad to say goodbye but it won't be forever.

Thanks everyone for such a great trip!
See ya next time.

1 comment:

Mary said...

McKay makes me laugh. I put a pony tail in Logan's hair once to see what he looked like. It was so funny. Now he always comes up to me with hair stuff and tries to put it in his hair and says "I be pretty girl?" Adam gets so mad at me!