Friday, October 21, 2011

Niagra Falls

Niagra Falls was our next stop.
I was the only one who had never been there so we decided to go on the Maid of the Mist.
We went right up, almost into, Horseshoe Falls.


I think the boys had a pretty good time too.
Kamden likes to pose for EVERY picture. He's such a ham.
American Falls
Cutest 2 year old on the ferry!
 I just had to laugh at these pics. I was sitting on a bench and could tell that Jeff was sharing some of his "knowledge" with his mom.
 We like to call him "Tour Guide Johnson".
View from the US/Canada bridge.
Crossin the border.
Horseshoe Falls
We ate at this restaurant that had these porcelain faced mannequins.
It was weird. But, the boys thought they were awesome.
They kept touching them, I think to make sure they weren't going to move.
View from the top of Horseshoe Falls on the Canadian side.
Mac was beat from the long walk.
He finally fell asleep once we reached the top of the path.
He wasn't sweaty. His hair is wet from the mist of the falls.
 Kamden and his Grandma. :)

2 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

So, I was on another blog and saw in the traffic feed that someone had visited from Rigby and had to check it out. My Mom grew up there so I have a lot of family in the area.

Your family is just adorable and I saw you're having twins--congratulations! Have fun on the rest of your trip!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

OK I just looked at that feed again. Maybe you're not from Rigby. It just said the person from Rigby came from your blog last. OK, I'll stop rambling now. Glad I stopped by regardless. :)