Saturday, October 22, 2011

World of Bounce

Places like World of Bounce were made for little boys!
...and their moms.

We went with a few friends to World of Bounce in Grove City. 
Good times.
Let me introduce
Vanessa & Stephanie 
I thought they were pretty awesome for going down kid-less.
I didn't think it was a good idea for me to go down cause I was still in my first trimester and still a little nauseous. Nobody likes barf on stuff like this.

But after they went and made it look all fun, the yellow in me came bursting out and I had to go down.
Kamden couldn't wait to beat me to the bottom!

I didn't barf. I went down again. Then I really wanted to barf. :)
We were having a grand ole time.
Until...some kid bit Mac on the cheek.
SO SAD! He was trying to hug the little boy. Mac was going through a "phase" where if you asked him to stop, he wouldn't he would persist and do whatever he was doing more.
So, he probably just was giving the other little boy super awesome hugs.

Not to go into detail or anything, I'm just gonna say to all the moms out there:
Sometimes your kid does things you might think they would NEVER do.
Like bite my kid.
Just help them learn that we all make mistakes, become better and move on.
It's called accountability.

The battle wound.

Poor Boy. 
He was a good sport and learned a good lesson. 
Don't hug someone until they bit you.

No comments: