Thursday, October 20, 2011

John Johnson Farm

 In July, Jeff's parents came to visit. We went to the John Johnson Farm just outside of Kirtland, Ohio. It was such a great experience.
In about...NO pictures were Kamden and McKay looking at the camera.
 All of these doors were hand painted. Jeff was impressed.
And, he's too tall for the doors. Watch your head.
 Family Pic in the John Johnson Home
 The man on the left is not THE actual John Johnson, he is John Johnson however and just so happens to have dressed the part. :)
Jeff kept teasing his dad that he looked Amish. 
He kinda did. :)

 Gatorade=Happiness
 We went through the largest Amish community in Ohio.
We tried our darnest to get some good pics.
These guys were going so FAST!
 I had to put this picture on here. My mother-in-law and I were laughing so hard. As we passed the buggy, we both tried to get a good picture. I got the front of the buggy and she got the back. 
It was hilarious. 
Maybe you had to be there. :)

1 comment:

Chapman Channel said...

I'm gonna miss you guys living here! I'm so sad you're moving!! At least you got to visit so many fun sights over here on the east side of the country :)