Friday, October 21, 2011

Palmyra

Palmyra Temple

The Sacred Grove
Kamden was looking at these pictures as I was posting them. He said, "I remember that place." I said, "What did we do there?" He said, "We went there to see Heavenly Father." I thought that was so sweet.
The Sacred Grove with John & Shirley
In front of the Smith Frame Home is a big, beautiful ash tree. The tree was planted by the Smith Family when their son Alvin died in 1823. I thought that was so special. McKay is sitting in front of that tree.
Looking toward the Sacred Grove.
At the Pageant an hour or so before it began.

Kamden loved watching the cast walk around before.
We even saw some people from our ward in NC! That was fun.
This boy was from Abu Dhabi.
The Pageant
 What a GREAT experience this whole trip was.

No comments: